Why choose us?
Attention Seattle area home owners: All carpet cleaners are not alike! There are 5 things carpet cleaners do that drive everybody crazy... and this is how Complete Carpet Care solves them.
1. Use of Pushy Sales Tactics - Many cleaners put pressure on you to buy more services once they are in your home.
We Let You Decide What You Would Like Done – No Pressure
2. They’ll Nickel & Dime You - Most cleaners charge extra for spot treatment, pre-conditioning or deep cleaning. The next thing you know, your job costs three times what you were quoted.
Everything Needed to Make Your Carpet Beautiful is Included in Our Quote – No Surprises
3. Reappearing Stains - Some cleaners can make the carpet “look” good… until it dries, stains reappear that you thought were gone.
One of the 5 Written Guarantees We Give Before Each Job is That No Spots
Will Reappear – Even Berber Carpet
4. Use of Cancer Causing Chemicals - Most cleaners use harsh chemicals that contain known carcinogens and are bad for the environment. Inevitably some of that residue is left Behind in your carpet.
We Use 100% Organic Steam Cleaning Products That Clean Just as Well and Are Completely Safe for Your Family and Pets
5. No Real Guarantees - Other cleaners offer a concrete guarantee, it’s guaranteed until they leave your concrete driveway.
We Provide a Written, Signed by The Owner Copy of Our 5 Guarantees Before Each Job – They Are...
- The Ultimate Organic Cleaning Experience
- No spots will return
- 100% satisfaction
- Free follow up spot cleaning for 7 days
- When protected, no permanent stains for one year
Before you hire another cleaner, ask if they will guarantee their work like this in writing.
[ back to top ]
“My 2 teenage nephews came to visit for 2 weeks. Teenagers eat a huge amount! I couldn’t believe it! Well, they spilled something dark (Ihave no idea what it was) on my area rug under the table. It was such a dark spot, I was afraid to attempt to wash it. I called Complete Carpet Care. Jonathan not only got the stain out, the rug looks like new. No kidding!”