My name is Jonathan Akers and I was born in Seattle and grew up in Edmonds. After serving in the US Navy I started cleaning carpets locally in 1986. A lot has changed in the industry over the last 37 years.
Since our company was founded we've always worked very hard at making ourselves better and doing our part to help preserve this beautiful Puget Sound region we call home. We serve every client with the goal in mind to simply WOW you so that you'll become a regular client and tell your family and friends about us. We urge you take a look around our website, learn about services, read our reviews (Across several sites we now have over 2000 reviews averaging 4.5 to 5 stars) we were just voted #1 carpet cleaners in the Seattle Times Best in the PNW and we even have convenient online booking. If you have any questions get in touch with me using the blue messaging button below or give me a call. We look forward to serving you soon!
- It’s an honor and a privilege to announce that our company has been voted #1 in the Seattle Times Best …Read More »
- Today we cleaned the carpets on a couple 80 footers on Lake Union in Seattle. Can you tell where …Read More »
- Deciding whether to replace or professionally clean a carpet depends on several factors, including the carpet’s condition, age, and your …Read More »
- Vacuuming carpets is important for a variety of reasons, as it contributes to maintaining a clean and healthy indoor environment. …Read More »
- Hiring a professional carpet cleaner can offer several advantages compared to attempting to clean your carpets yourself: Expertise and Experience: …Read More »