Edmonds Carpet Cleaning – Cleaning Carpets in Edmonds Since 1986
- When looking for any kind of service provider nothing beats word of mouth. I’ve always really appreciated referrals from our …Read More »
- Preparing your home for holiday guests involves creating a welcoming and comfortable atmosphere. Here are some tips to ensure your …Read More »
- It’s an honor and a privilege to announce that our company has been voted #1 in the Seattle Times Best …Read More »
- Today we cleaned the carpets on a couple 80 footers on Lake Union in Seattle. Can you tell where …Read More »
- Deciding whether to replace or professionally clean a carpet depends on several factors, including the carpet’s condition, age, and your …Read More »
Our Edmonds Carpet Cleaning Process
Every great carpet cleaning experience starts with a proper pre-inspection. Our service technician will inspect your particular areas of concern as well as noting carpet construction and soiling conditions. He will also advise you of any possible permanent staining. Most importantly, we'll provide a price before starting
Using family and pet safe cleaning solutions which are plant based and biodegradable we begin tackling the spots and soils in the carpet. We are spot and stain specialists and if it can come out, we will get it out. Our oxygen powered cleaning solutions are aggressive enough to tackle the most stubborn soils yet safe for the whole family. Our state of the art plant based spotting treatment uses molecules only 4 nanometers in size (human hair is 80,000NM) to penetrate difficult hydrocarbon stains and break down greasy oily spots.
We don't just spray water and suck it out. Many companies are still using old 1960's technology for cleaning where each fiber of carpet receives just a millisecond spray of water which is immediately extracted back out. This doesn't even kill the bacteria which to be killed with water requires one entire minute of soaking time in boiling temperatures, not to mention the carpets can be left wet for up to 24 hours.
We power brush scrub the bonded soil from fibers and lift the pile. Our oxygen powered solution kills the bacteria, viruses and dust mites. Carpets typically dry in just 1-2 hours. You'll get the most powerful and safest cleaning with the fastest drying time.
We highly recommend you have carpet or fabric protector applied after cleaning. We'll groom and distribute the protector into the carpet or fabric. Below carpet cleaning process is some information about the benefits of fabric protector.
We walk through the areas that have been cleaned when we're finished to ensure that you're happy.
3 Reasons for Edmonds carpet cleaning
Edmonds carpet cleaning is important for several reasons:
- Removal of Allergens and Pollutants Carpets can trap allergens such as dust, pollen, and pet dander, as well as pollutants such as bacteria, mold, and chemicals. These allergens and pollutants can cause respiratory problems and other health issues, especially for people with allergies or asthma. Regular carpet cleaning can help to remove these allergens and pollutants, improving indoor air quality and reducing the risk of health problems.
- Improved Appearance Regular carpet cleaning can help to remove stains, dirt, and other unsightly marks, improving the appearance of your carpet and making it look newer and fresher.
- Prolonged Carpet Life Carpets that are regularly cleaned tend to last longer than carpets that are not. Dirt and other particles can damage carpet fibers over time, causing them to wear down and fray. Regular cleaning can help to remove these particles, reducing the amount of wear and tear on your carpet and prolonging its life.
Before Carpet Cleaning
After Carpet Cleaning
Serving: Edmonds including Woodway, Seaview, Esperance, Meadowdale & Surrounding Areas
We’ve been carpet cleaning in Edmonds since 1986.
Edmonds, Washington is a picturesque city located in Snohomish County in the Puget Sound region of Western Washington. The city is approximately 15 miles north of Seattle and is bordered by the cities of Lynnwood, Mountlake Terrace, and Woodway. Edmonds is a highly desirable place to live, offering a combination of natural beauty, community, and urban amenities.
History of Edmonds Edmonds was founded in the late 1800s as a logging community. The city was named after George Brackett, a logger and businessman who helped to develop the area. The downtown area of Edmonds was established in the early 1900s and has been a hub of activity ever since.
Geography and Climate Edmonds is situated on the shores of Puget Sound and boasts stunning views of the Olympic Mountains and the Sound. The city covers an area of approximately 8.7 square miles, including 0.7 square miles of water. The climate in Edmonds is classified as oceanic, with mild, wet winters and cool, dry summers.
Demographics and Population According to the United States Census Bureau, the population of Edmonds is approximately 42,000. The city is home to a diverse population, with a mix of families, retirees, and young professionals. The median household income in Edmonds is $93,500, which is significantly higher than the national average.
Education Edmonds is served by the Edmonds School District, which includes several highly-rated schools. Elementary schools in the area include Seaview Elementary and Westgate Elementary, while middle schools include Madrona K-8 School and College Place Middle School. High school students in Edmonds attend Edmonds-Woodway High School, which has been recognized as one of the top high schools in the state.
Outdoor Recreation Edmonds offers a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities. The city has several parks, including Yost Park, which features hiking trails, a playground, and picnic areas. The waterfront in Edmonds is also a popular spot for fishing, boating, and kayaking. The city is also located near several state parks, including the popular Meadowdale Beach Park.
Arts and Culture Edmonds is home to several arts and culture organizations, including the Edmonds Center for the Arts, which hosts a variety of performances throughout the year. The city also has a public art program that features sculptures, murals, and other art installations throughout the downtown area. The downtown area is pedestrian-friendly and features a variety of independent shops and restaurants. The city also hosts several annual events, including a farmers market, Fourth of July parade, and arts festival.
Economy Edmonds has a diverse economy, with a mix of retail, healthcare, and professional services. The city is home to several large employers, including Swedish Edmonds Hospital and Premera Blue Cross. The downtown area also features a variety of independent shops and restaurants, which help to support the local economy.
Real Estate Edmonds is a highly desirable place to live, and real estate in the city reflects that. The median home value in Edmonds is approximately $650,000, which is significantly higher than the national average. The city offers a variety of housing options, including single-family homes, townhomes, and condos.
Edmonds is a city located in Snohomish County, Washington, in the United States. It is a beautiful waterfront community that has become a popular destination for both residents and visitors. The city covers an area of approximately 9 square miles and has a population of over 43,000 people. In this essay, we will explore the history, geography, demographics, economy, education, and culture of Edmonds.
In the early 1900s, Edmonds experienced a boom in the logging industry, with many sawmills and shingle mills being built in the area. The city’s economy was heavily reliant on the logging industry for several decades, and the industry was the largest employer in the area. However, the decline of the logging industry in the mid-1900s led to a period of economic uncertainty for the city.
In the 1960s and 1970s, Edmonds began to transform into a residential community, with many new homes being built. The city was officially incorporated in 1890 and has since experienced rapid growth and development.
Edmonds is located in the western part of Snohomish County, Washington. It is situated on the shores of Puget Sound and is surrounded by water, mountains, and forests. The city is known for its natural beauty, and many residents and visitors enjoy outdoor activities such as hiking, boating, and fishing.
As of the 2020 census, the population of Edmonds was estimated to be over 43,000 people, with a median age of 49.3 years. The city has a diverse population, with over 81% of residents identifying as White, 10% as Asian, 4% as Hispanic or Latino, and 1% as African American. The median household income in Edmonds is $93,000, which is higher than the national average.
Edmonds has a diverse economy, with a mix of small businesses, retail stores, and professional services. The city is home to several major employers, including the Edmonds School District, Swedish Edmonds Hospital, and the Port of Edmonds. The unemployment rate in Edmonds is relatively low, at around 3%.
Edmonds is known for its high-quality schools, which are part of the Edmonds School District. The district serves over 21,000 students in total and has a student-teacher ratio of 18:1. There are several elementary schools, middle schools, and high schools in Edmonds, including Edmonds-Woodway High School, Meadowdale High School, and Mountlake Terrace High School. The schools in Edmonds consistently rank among the top in the state, with high graduation rates and test scores.
Edmonds has a vibrant cultural scene that is celebrated through various community events and festivals. One of the most popular events is the Edmonds Arts Festival, which takes place every June. The festival features over 240 artists, food vendors, and live music performances. Other community events include the Edmonds Waterfront Festival, which takes place in May, and the Taste Edmonds festival, which takes place in August.
In conclusion, Edmonds, Washington is a highly desirable place to live due to its natural beauty, community, and urban amenities. It offers a mix of outdoor recreational opportunities, excellent schools, arts and culture, and a diverse economy. The city has a rich history and a strong sense of community, making it a great place to call home.
Carpet cleaning in Edmonds
Edmonds carpet cleaning is an essential process for maintaining the hygiene and aesthetic appeal of carpets in homes and offices. Carpets are often subjected to heavy traffic, spills, and dirt accumulation, which can lead to the development of odors and stains, making them look unclean and unappealing. Carpet cleaning involves various techniques and methods aimed at removing dirt, stains, and allergens from carpets, leaving them fresh, clean, and attractive.
Why Clean Carpets?
Carpets are prone to accumulating dirt, allergens, and odors, which can pose health risks to individuals in the environment. Dirt particles and allergens such as pollen, dust mites, and pet dander can trigger allergies and respiratory problems. Unclean carpets also provide a conducive environment for bacteria and mold growth, which can cause infections and illnesses. Additionally, carpets that are not cleaned regularly tend to develop stains and spots, which can be difficult to remove if left untreated for extended periods.
Benefits of Carpet Cleaning
Regular carpet cleaning has numerous benefits, including:
- Improved air quality: Clean carpets help to improve indoor air quality by removing dust, allergens, and pollutants from the carpet fibers, preventing them from circulating in the air.
- Improved appearance: Regular carpet cleaning helps to remove stains and spots, leaving carpets looking fresh, clean, and attractive.
- Prolonged carpet lifespan: Carpets that are cleaned regularly tend to last longer than those that are not cleaned, as the cleaning process helps to remove dirt and grime that can cause wear and tear on the fibers.
- Reduced health risks: Carpet cleaning helps to remove bacteria, mold, and allergens, reducing the risk of infections and illnesses.
- Elimination of odors: Carpets that are not cleaned regularly tend to develop odors from spills, pet accidents, and dirt accumulation. Carpet cleaning helps to remove these odors, leaving carpets smelling fresh and clean.
Carpet Cleaning Techniques
There are various carpet cleaning techniques, including:
- Hot Water Extraction: Also known as steam cleaning, hot water extraction involves injecting hot water and a cleaning solution into the carpet fibers, then extracting the solution along with the dirt and stains using a high-powered vacuum cleaner.
- Dry Cleaning: Dry cleaning involves using a cleaning powder or foam to absorb dirt and stains from the carpet fibers, then vacuuming the powder or foam along with the dirt.
- Bonnet Cleaning: Bonnet cleaning involves using a rotary machine with a cleaning pad to absorb dirt and stains from the carpet fibers. The cleaning pad is replaced once it becomes soiled.
- Shampooing: Shampooing involves applying a cleaning solution to the carpet fibers, then scrubbing the fibers using a rotary machine. The cleaning solution is then extracted using a vacuum cleaner.
- Encapsulation: Encapsulation involves applying a cleaning solution to the carpet fibers, which encapsulates the dirt and stains. The encapsulated dirt and stains are then removed using a vacuum cleaner.
Choosing the Right Carpet Cleaning Method
The choice of Edmonds carpet cleaning method depends on various factors, including the type of carpet, the level of dirt and stains, and the drying time required. Hot water extraction is suitable for heavily soiled carpets and those that require deep cleaning. Dry cleaning and bonnet cleaning are suitable for carpets that require light cleaning and have low levels of dirt and stains. Shampooing and encapsulation are suitable for carpets that require deep cleaning, but with shorter drying times.
DIY vs. Professional Carpet Cleaning
While DIY carpet cleaning may seem cost-effective, it is not always the best option, especially for heavily soiled carpets. Professional carpet cleaning services have the necessary equipment, expertise, and cleaning solutions to remove dirt and stains from carpets effectively. Professional cleaning also ensures that the carpet fibers are not damaged during the cleaning
The Edmonds carpet cleaning industry is an essential part of the cleaning industry as a whole. Carpets are a ubiquitous feature in most homes and commercial spaces. They are the first line of defense against dust, dirt, and allergens, which makes them an integral part of maintaining a healthy living environment. However, carpets can also be a breeding ground for bacteria, mold, and allergens, which can pose a significant health risk to individuals who are exposed to them. That is where the carpet cleaning industry comes in.
The carpet cleaning industry is responsible for cleaning carpets, removing stains, and restoring carpets to their original condition. The industry has come a long way from the traditional methods of cleaning carpets, which involved scrubbing and washing the carpets by hand. Modern-day carpet cleaning involves the use of advanced technology and equipment to provide more efficient and effective cleaning solutions.
History of the Edmonds Carpet Cleaning
The carpet cleaning industry has a long and fascinating history. The first carpet cleaning company was founded in the late 19th century by a man named Melville Bissell. Bissell invented the carpet sweeper, which revolutionized the way carpets were cleaned. The carpet sweeper was a mechanical device that used brushes to sweep dirt and debris off the carpet. Bissell’s invention was a huge success and quickly became popular in homes and businesses throughout the United States.
In the early 20th century, the carpet cleaning industry underwent significant changes. The invention of the vacuum cleaner in 1901 by Hubert Cecil Booth revolutionized the industry. The vacuum cleaner was more effective at removing dirt and dust from carpets than the carpet sweeper, and it quickly became the standard cleaning equipment for carpets.
The 1950s saw the emergence of the first carpet cleaning franchises. Stanley Steemer, founded in 1947, was the first carpet cleaning company to franchise its services. This allowed the company to expand rapidly across the United States and Canada.
Today, the carpet cleaning industry is a multi-billion-dollar industry, with thousands of companies offering a variety of carpet cleaning services.
Types of Edmonds Carpet Cleaning Services
There are several different types of carpet cleaning in Edmonds available, and each one offers different benefits and drawbacks. The most common types of carpet cleaning services include:
- Steam Cleaning: Steam cleaning is one of the most popular types of carpet cleaning services. It involves using hot water and a cleaning solution to remove dirt and debris from the carpet fibers. The steam cleaning equipment uses high-pressure steam to penetrate deep into the carpet fibers, removing dirt, allergens, and other contaminants.
- Dry Cleaning: Dry cleaning is a method of carpet cleaning that uses a minimal amount of moisture. A dry cleaning solution is applied to the carpet, which attracts and encapsulates dirt and debris. The dirt and debris are then vacuumed up, leaving the carpet clean and dry.
- Shampooing: Shampooing is an older method of carpet cleaning that involves applying a shampoo solution to the carpet and then using a rotary machine to scrub the solution into the carpet fibers. The solution is then removed using a vacuum, leaving the carpet clean and refreshed.
- Bonnet Cleaning: Bonnet cleaning involves using a machine with a rotating pad to clean the surface of the carpet. The pad is coated with a cleaning solution, and as it rotates, it removes dirt and debris from the surface of the carpet.
Benefits of Carpet Cleaning
There are several benefits to hiring a professional carpet cleaning company. These benefits include:
- Improved Indoor Air Quality: Carpets can trap allergens, bacteria, and other contaminants, which can lead to poor indoor air quality. Professional carpet cleaning removes these contaminants, improving the overall air quality in your home or business.
- Prolonged Carpet Life: Regular carpet cleaning can help prolong the life of your carpets by removing dirt
Carpets serve as an integral part of our homes, offices, and public spaces, providing comfort, aesthetics, and insulation. However, they also act as magnets for dirt, dust, allergens, and stains. Regular carpet cleaning is not only essential for maintaining a clean and healthy environment but also for extending the lifespan of your carpets. In this article, we will delve into the significance of carpet cleaning and explore the key factors to consider when choosing a professional carpet cleaning service.
Importance of Carpet Cleaning:
- Health and Indoor Air Quality: Carpets accumulate a variety of allergens, bacteria, and dust particles over time. These contaminants can trigger allergies, respiratory issues, and other health problems, especially for individuals with sensitivities or compromised immune systems. Regular carpet cleaning helps remove these harmful substances, improving indoor air quality and creating a healthier living or working environment.
- Stain Removal and Odor Control: Spills, accidents, and pet messes can leave unsightly stains and unpleasant odors on carpets. Prompt and effective cleaning can prevent stains from setting in and eliminate foul smells. Professional carpet cleaning services employ specialized techniques and cleaning agents that effectively remove tough stains and neutralize odors, restoring the carpet’s appearance and freshness.
- Prolonging Carpet Lifespan: Carpets endure heavy foot traffic, constant use, and the accumulation of dirt and debris, which can gradually degrade their fibers. Regular cleaning removes abrasive particles that can cause wear and tear, preserving the carpet’s integrity and extending its lifespan. Proper maintenance also helps prevent matting and fiber damage, ensuring your carpets stay in optimal condition for longer.
- Enhancing Aesthetics and Comfort: Clean carpets not only contribute to the overall cleanliness of a space but also enhance its visual appeal. Regular deep cleaning revitalizes the colors and patterns of your carpets, making them look fresh and vibrant. Furthermore, clean carpets provide a soft and comfortable surface to walk on, improving the overall comfort of your home or workplace.
Choosing an Edmonds Carpet Cleaning Service:
- Reputation and Experience: Look for a carpet cleaning service with a solid reputation and extensive experience in the industry. Read customer reviews and testimonials, and inquire about their years of operation to gauge their level of expertise. A reputable service provider will have a track record of delivering high-quality results and excellent customer satisfaction.
- Certifications and Training: Verify if the carpet cleaning service employs trained and certified professionals. Technicians who have undergone industry-standard training and certification programs are equipped with the knowledge and skills necessary to handle various carpet types, stains, and cleaning methods. Certification from organizations such as the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) is a testament to their expertise.
- Cleaning Methods and Equipment: Inquire about the cleaning methods and equipment employed by the service provider. Ensure they use modern, effective techniques such as hot water extraction, encapsulation, or low-moisture cleaning. Advanced equipment and eco-friendly cleaning solutions are indicative of a commitment to delivering efficient and environmentally responsible services.
- Insurance and Guarantee: Confirm if the carpet cleaning service carries liability insurance to protect your property in case of any damages during the cleaning process. Additionally, inquire about their satisfaction guarantee or warranty policy. A reputable service provider should be willing to address any concerns or issues that may arise after the cleaning.
- Pricing and Estimates: Request a detailed estimate from multiple carpet cleaning services to compare their prices and services. Be wary of significantly low prices as they may indicate subpar quality or hidden charges. Choose a service that offers transparent pricing and ensures that the quoted price covers all aspects of the cleaning process.
Conclusion: Regular carpet cleaning is a vital aspect of maintaining a clean, healthy, and visually appealing